A Beautiful and Quaint Round House, originally built around the early 20th Century and attributed to CFA Voysey reknown Arts and Crafts architect. A favourite to many, ultimate luxury and comfort. A Favourite to many so be quick to book!
- Accomodation for 3 people on two floors.
- Upstairs there is a Kingsize or two Single beds with ensuite bathroom.
- Downstairs there is a spacious Lounge, Flat Screen TV with Freeview and DVD
- Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher
- A Cosy Single bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom
- Seperate Large Rod room
- Own private driveway with parking for 2 Cars
- Own Walled Veranda and Lawn with Table and Chairs
- Close to the Lakes with its own entrance to the Easy Access Lake