The Newest Lake to the Venue and our 1st Ever Pike Lake which was originally dug 20 years ago and designed as a Match Lake. The design of the Lake is perfect for Pike because it’s in the shape of a snake with plenty of banks to cover. The Lake is located at Shangri-La and is the Bottom Lake there, for Residents staying at Anglers Paradise, you can access the Lake via the Main Carp Lake where you’ll find a path just before you get to the Boat House.
Valhalla is always a favourite during our annual November Lure weekend, the Lake is stocked with Pike, Cats, Rudd, Carp, Orfe and Golden Tench.
This Lake is Perfect for Lure Anglers and those wanting to catch their 1st Pike, you’ll be sure to come back for more!!
- LURE Fishing ONLY
- Barbless Single hooks only, well crushed barbs are acceptable (NO trebles or 2x single hooks)
- No Braid
- No Live or Dead Baits
- Wire traces compulsory
- No traditional fly fishing allowed
- Forceps, unhooking mats and landing nets are mandatory
- Minimum 10lb line
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For Night Fishing, children under 18 years of age must be accompanied
by an adult.
- PRE-BOOKING FISHING ONLY – AT LEAST A FULL DAY BEFORE YOU WANT TO FISH – FISHIING ONLY ALLOWED BETWEEN NOVEMBER TO MARCH (Fishing to start after our annual Lure weekend)
Prices are £10 Per Day for One Rod Only.
You can purchase tickets at the Anglers Paradise Tackle Shop or you can pay for your ticket over the phone – 01409 221559
Plus our onsite Tackle Shop sells Lure Equipment.
Tackle Shop is open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 12 Midday.
Please note – there will be an excess charge of £5 if found fishing without a ticket.
This Lake is Half Price to Anglers Paradise Residents
This Lake is the bottom lake at Anglers Shangri-La and the Car Park is at the top is in front of the Silver Rose Lake. To drive to Shangri-La you need to take the road Dreybury Lane by the side of the Junction Inn Pub, follow that road for about a mile until it opens out onto a straight and Shangri-La will be found on your left hand side.