This lake is just over one acre with an island and is home to over 1000 Carp to double figures, mostly between 4 – 8lbs.
You could also be lucky enough to catch a Golden Tench or a Rare Blue Orfe.
The fish are always more obliging here which makes this lake great for all types of fisherman, especially for those looking to catch Carp on lighter gear.
This has been a major confidence booster and tonic, especially if Carp in the main lake have been elusive.
- Minimum 4lb Line
- Minimum size 10 barbless hook
- Poles fishing allowed
- Unhooking Mat at all times
- No standing up when holding a fish
- Disabled Anglers have Priority over the Pagoda
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
One for all the family to enjoy!