Have you caught a Golden Tench before??
Over an acre in size, it has about 500 Golden Tench from 1lb to 5lbs. Also Golden, Blue and Koi Orfe have been introduced.
Many have been the jokes about guests who had ‘Blue Orfe’ after dinner!
- Minimum 4lb Line, size 10 barbless hook
- Poles fishing allowed
- Unhooking Mat at all times
- No standing up when holding a fish
- Disabled Anglers have Priority over the Pagoda
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Traditional Tench Fishing methods using maggot, paste, chopped worm, soft pellet or sweetcorn as bait will ensure you a good day’s fishing.
A MUST for all!
Check out how ‘fishing guru’ Alex Bones did on the Tench Lake, using the Pole!