This lake is an intermediate Carp Lake with Wels Catfish to 50lbs and Carp to 20lbs.
A great Lake for those after a ‘Runs’ water and you may even be in with a chance of catching a Cat, so be prepared!!
A Lake guaranteed to keep you busy all day! Great fishing off the top in the summer and float fished all year round.
- Minimum 10lb line, Size 8 Barbless Hook
- NO POLE FISHING
- Minimum 42” Net
- No standing up when holding a Fish
- No Raw meats or Liver to be used as bait
- Unhooking Mats compulsory
- No Fly Fishing
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For Night Fishing, children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- **DRONES AND BAIT BOATS ARE BANNED ON ALL LAKES**
£10 Per Day for One or Two Rods – Maximum 2 Rods. Night fishing is £10 Per Night – 2 Rods. (In order to night fish you first have to fish the day. )
Non Angling Guest is £10 Per Day and £10 Per Night.
**This Lake is Half Price to Anglers Paradise residents**
Tickets can be purchased online via the App – Go Catch Fish
Please note – for anglers not obtaining their day tickets in advance will be charged double.
Strictly NO DOGS or pets allowed.
APRIL – SEPTEMBER INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 8PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
OCTOBER – MARCH INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 6PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
PLEASE NOTE – YOU CANNOT ARRIVE OR START FISHING BEFORE 8AM – IF YOU DO, THIS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN.