Probably the ‘BEST’ Cat Lake in the Country!
Carp to 30lbs and Wels Catfish to 85lbs+
Anglers have reported catching up to 6 Cats in a Day and that’s not even mentioning the night!
The perfect lake to target your first Catfish. Halibut Pellets, large fishy boillies and big chunks of luncheon meat are the favoured baits for the Cats.
- Minimum 10lb line, Size 8 Barbless Hook
- NO POLE OR FLY FISHING
- Minimum 42” Net
- No standing up when holding a Fish
- No Raw meats or Liver to be used as bait
- Unhooking Mats compulsory
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For Night Fishing, children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.**DRONES AND BAIT BOATS BANNED**
£10 Per Day for One or Two Rods – Maximum 2 Rods.
Night fishing is £10 Per Night – 2 Rods (In order to night fish you first have to fish the day).
Non Angling Guest is £10 Per Day and £10 Per Night.
**This Lake is Half Price to Anglers Paradise residents**
Tickets can be purchased online via the App – Go Catch Fish
Please note – anglers not obtaining their day tickets in advance will be charged double.
Strictly NO DOGS or pets allowed.
APRIL – SEPTEMBER INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 8PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
OCTOBER – MARCH INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 6PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
PLEASE NOTE – YOU CANNOT ARRIVE OR START FISHING BEFORE 8AM – IF YOU DO, THIS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN.