‘The Record Breaker Lake of Anglers Paradise’!
This is where History was made and the ‘First’ Ever AP Forty came out, and now is the Lake which holds the County Record for the Biggest Carp which is 50lbs+!!
This Lake boasts of 15-20 Carp, Mirrors to over 50lbs and Commons to over 40lbs.
With Perch over 3lb this lake is not to be ignored in the Winter Months.
This is a lake for the advanced ‘Carper’ as it’s the most challenging of the Anglers Paradise Lakes, but if you’re prone to spending a few nights in the bivvy and don’t mind the odd blank whilst waiting for the big reward then this lake’s well worth a Krack!
- Minimum 10lb line, Size 8 Barbless Hooks
- Minimum 42” Net
- Unhooking Mat at all times
- No standing up when holding a fish.
- No Raw Meats or Liver to be used as bait
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For Night Fishing, children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Prices for this Lake are £20 per day, £10 per night which covers you for 2 rods, to do a night you have to do the day before so a night will be £30.
This Lake is Half Price to Anglers Paradise Residents.