Xanadu was opened by the Carp-Talk Team on 17th March 2013, there was a competition in Carp-Talk in which Kevin Denholm won by picking our favourite name ‘Xanadu’, Kevin won a weeks holiday and also got to be there when we opened and fished the Lake for the first ever time!
Xanadu is a Specimen Carp Lake with 30 Carp upto 30lbs+
There is a mixture of Mirrors, Commons and fast growing Stockies, some absolute stunners to be caught!
Our PARADISE BAITS pop-ups are working very well on this Lake, please ask at the Tackleshop for more details.
- Minimum 10lb line, Size 8 Barbless Hooks
- Minimum 42” Net
- Unhooking Mat at all times
- No standing up when holding a fish.
- No Raw Meats or Liver to be used as bait
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For Night Fishing, children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- **DRONES AND BAIT BOATS ARE BANNED ON ALL LAKES**
Prices are £10 per day, £10 per night, 2 Rods Maximum, if you would like to night fish you have to fish the day before.
This Lake is Half Price to Anglers Paradise Residents.
Strictly NO DOGS or pets allowed.
We have limited the number of swims on this lake to create top class and exclusive fishing. Please ring 01409221559 strictly between 9am to 4.30pm to pre-book and avoid disappointment.
APRIL – SEPTEMBER INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 8PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
OCTOBER – MARCH INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 6PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
PLEASE NOTE – YOU CANNOT ARRIVE OR START FISHING BEFORE 8AM – IF YOU DO, THIS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN.