Easily accessible as it’s only Yards away from the Car Park with a concrete path leading to a Pagoda. This lake is stocked with a dozen or more Catfish to over 60lbs and can even boast to having the odd Carp to 30lb!!
With Perch over 3lb this lake is not to be ignored in the Winter Months.
Not many day ticket Lakes can boast of Fish to this size and quality, a must for all anglers who are after that BIG ONE. Halibut Pellets, Lucheon Meat and Paradise Baits Catastrophic have been found most successful. You may be in for a wait but if you manage to hook one of these Beauties then you’ll no doubt be in for a monstrous fight!
- Minimum 10lb line, Size 8 Barbless Hooks
- Minimum 42” Net
- Unhooking Mat at all times
- No standing up when holding a fish
- No Raw Meats or Liver to be used as bait
- Children under 16 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For Night Fishing, children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strictly NO DOGS or pets allowed.
- **DRONES AND BAIT BOATS ARE BANNED ON ALL LAKES**
Prices are £10 per Day, £10 per night; to do a night you have to do a day, this covers you for 2 Rods maximum. This Lake is half price to Anglers Paradise residents.
We have limited the number of swims on this lake to create top class and exclusive fishing. Please ring 01409 221559 strictly between 9am to 4.30pm to pre-book and avoid disappointment.
Please note – for anglers not obtaining their day tickets in advance will be charged double.
APRIL – SEPTEMBER INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 8PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
OCTOBER – MARCH INCLUSIVE – 8AM TO 6PM OR SUNSET (WHICHEVER IS EARLIER)
PLEASE NOTE – YOU CANNOT ARRIVE OR START FISHING BEFORE 8AM – IF YOU DO, THIS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN.